How can your organization optimize your intangible capital?
We currently offer four training modules that address the core concepts of intangible capital and prepare a practitioner to apply the ICounts tools to help organizations optimize their intangible capital . Completion of the applicable modules leads to the ICountant designation:
What is IC?
This module gives context to the shift in the core drivers and value of business away from tangible to intangible assets including:
- A review of the history of intangibles investment and how it has flipped the value of companies from 80% tangible to 80% intangible
- The implications of this shift on the field of management
- The relationship between intangibles and the rise of Social Media
- Why intangibles are a measurable economic asset and how to make the connection between financial performance and intangibles
- The basics of intangibles monetization strategies
- How to engage management teams using the ICounts Index methodology
- How to involve multi-disciplinary teams in conversations about intangible capital management
How to Identify an Organization's Unique IC
This module prepares an internal or external consultant to lead ICounts Inventory and ICounts Visualization exercises. This module includes:
- Background on the core intangibles driving corporate value
- How to answer the seven ICounts questions:
- What is your brand?
- Who are your clients?
- What to do you do to create value for your clients?
- What are the key processes and knowledge that support this value creation?
- Who are the key partners that support the model?
- What are the key competencies your people need to support the model?
- What are the key elements of the culture your organization needs to keep this system working?
- How to use the ICounts Inventory to create Visualizations of the intangible capital infrastructure of an organization
- How to use the ICounts Inventory and Visualizations as a starting point for intangibles measurement .
How to Measure IC
This module prepares a consultant to manage an ICounts Graphs engagement from beginning to end including:
- Selling the concept and explaining the ROI of an assessment
- Contracting the engagement and calculating the right pricing
- Running the kick-off meeting, including the use of the ICounts Index, Inventory and Visualizations as a starting point for measurement
- Customizing the ICounts Graphs tool
- Running the assessment using personal interviews as well as running it as a survey
- Evaluating the results
- Presenting the results to the management team and other stakeholders
- Creating momentum for future action based on the assessment findings
Upon successful completion of the three modules above, an internal or external consultant is considered an ICountant. External consultants will also want to complete the following module on building an ICounts consulting offering.
Building an ICounts Practice
We also offer training and coaching designed to help our licensees build their ICounts businesses including:
- Options for integrating intangibles into your existing business
- Options for creating a new business or stand-alone intangibles offering
- Marketing strategies for driving prospect development
- Selling strategies for tools and consulting
- Engagement strategies
- How to use the ICounts frameworks as a model for building a team of experts to support your client
To get the future schedule and consider joining those sessions please contact Mary Adams by email or phone at 781-729-9650 or fill out the form below.
ICountant is a trademark of Smarter-Companies and use of the brand is only available by those licensed to do so.