First, if you haven't already done it, please load a photo. You do this (and make any adjustments to your page) by clicking on the Settings link in the box on the upper right hand corner of every page.
Then, please dig in! Right now, we have a rich community:
- Resources: This is where our members share their favorite resources related to smarter companies. Members should absolutely include their own writings here. Please tag these entries as to the content and also as to the media (article, book, video, white paper, etc). Feel free to comment on the resources but save the big discussion items for our discussion forum.
- Discussions: These are the preferred forums for expressions of opinions and commentary. Please write in a way to provoke and invite discussion. Please also chime in on postings by others. There are a lot of questions that have yet to be answered in the field of smarter companies and intangible capital. Now's the time to start hashing them out.
- Events: Please post information about any events related to IC anywhere in the world. Although we may not always be able to travel to see an event, it is important for us all to know what is going on in the field.
- Members: Anyone can become a member of our community. Each member automatically has a page that shows their discussions, resources, and events. These also feed into the site-wide listings. Please do not forget to invite your colleagues into our network. The value of your participation increases with each new set of eyes and each new voice in our discussions.
- Friends: You can ask other members to be your friend. The main advantage to this is that it enables you to exchange direct messages once you get to know each other through the network. Please use this privilege with respect.
- Groups: It takes a lot of areas of expertise to make a smarter companies. We welcome members that want to form groups within our network for their specific are of interest.
We also offer tools and training under the ICounts brand: This includes
- Open Source Tools: Currently, we offer open source Index and Inventory methodologies.
- Proprietary Tool: We also offer a Graph tool to measure the health of an organization's intangible capital
- Training: We offer Training in a variety of areas to help consultants build their expertise and use our methodologies.
For more hints and to ask questions, please visit the Our Community discussion category or feel free to Email us