Have you ever wished that your organization, was smarter (and less like a Dilbert comic strip)? That the people in it could share what they know more easily, learn faster, and innovate more? Are you already working towards that by using internal social networking, collaboration, knowledge management, learning, leadership development or culture change?
For an opportunity for you to connect, share, and learn from others about how to make your organization smarter:
- Come to our one-day conference to be held in Vancouver, Tuesday, February 4th (to register click here)
- Join the conversation in our LinkedIn group (click here)
- Hold the date for our Toronto confernce (early May)
Some of the presenters at this intimate, interactive, one-day event include:
- Dan Pontefract, Head of Learning & Collaboration, Telus - talking about his new book The Flat Army: Creating a connected and engaged organization
- Arna Banack, CEO, Arbacus - 'Culture = the bottom-line'
- Shanti Gidwani, National Senior Director of Health Care at Cisco Canada - "Smart Tech = Smarter Organization"
To register click here. To learn more and see the program click here.
Early bird pricing until December 18 - you pay only $315 including PST (with special pricing for non-profits). Regular conference registration is $367.50 (including PST).
- Smart ideas, smartly connect – to challenge and expand how you think
- Fast-paced, interactive format – so you can learn three practical things to make your organization smarter
- Intimate group of participants – increase your boundary-spanning network
Leaders, knowledge managers, technologists, learning / training experts, innovators, business designers, strategists, social business gurus, communications and human resources specialists.