John James O'Brien, CRM, MALT's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Great stuff, Mary.  Sorry to be so delayed in response!   "

John James O'Brien, CRM, MALT replied Jul 17, 2012 to The value proposition for providing (intangible asset) services to SME's - SMB's...

13 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by John James O'Brien, CRM, MALT

"Offering an alternative viewpoint (of late I am interested in the S, rather than M,…"

John James O'Brien, CRM, MALT replied Jun 20, 2012 to The value proposition for providing (intangible asset) services to SME's - SMB's...

13 Jul 17, 2012

"Such work can help expand thinking and, one hopes, expectations in the direction you…"

John James O'Brien, CRM, MALT replied Jul 28, 2011 to Finally - a study of actual intangible investments!

6 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Mary Adams

"To me, an attractive element in the IC model is the recognition of resources not typ…"

John James O'Brien, CRM, MALT replied Jul 31, 2010 to Intellectual Capital and Tacit Knowledge

9 Jul 31, 2010

"Segmentation can sometimes feel like fragmentation. The reality of tight schedules p…"

John James O'Brien, CRM, MALT replied Mar 21, 2010 to Have we made IC concepts too complicated?

8 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Mary Adams

"Mary, this is something that plagues me, too. I go a bit farther perhaps, in saying…"

John James O'Brien, CRM, MALT replied Mar 11, 2010 to What is the Relationship Between IC and Financial Results

5 Mar 17, 2010
Reply by Sedat Ozcelik

"Gerald, I know you've done a great deal of work looking at indicators and that the d…"

John James O'Brien, CRM, MALT replied Feb 12, 2010 to IC and the Education Sector

15 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Galen McPherson

"Navigation is refreshingly straightforward on my first visit. I appreciate that your…"

John James O'Brien, CRM, MALT replied Feb 4, 2010 to Please help us with the starting format of the site!

9 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by Mary Adams

RSS

© 2021   Created by Mary Adams.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service