Mary Adams's Discussions (256)

Discussions Replied To (119) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Peter - This is exactly why we include strategic capital in our IC framework. It…"

Mary Adams replied Sep 20, 2013 to Leveraging the People Value Chain:

4 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mary Adams

"I could see this a one of the intangible elements in an ICounts inventory that gets…"

Mary Adams replied Sep 19, 2013 to Leveraging the People Value Chain:

4 Sep 20, 2013
Reply by Mary Adams

"I don't think laws are the way to go either. But I see trolls a little differently.…"

Mary Adams replied Mar 8, 2013 to Law against Patent Trolls - good or bad idea?

4 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by smarter-companies

"I agree Daniel that it's key to identify the core intangibles individually and alao…"

Mary Adams replied Feb 7, 2013 to What value can a company create from measuring, monitoring and improving intangible capital?

5 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by Richard Dealtry

" Wagner - Check out our open source ICounts Index: http://www.smarter-companies.com/…"

Mary Adams replied Jan 8, 2013 to "But what I get with this?" - This is the question which many brazilian managers make about Intellectual Capital or Managerial of intangibles assets...

3 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Wagner da Costa Godoi

"Congratulation Muhammad! I hope that you will share some of your research with us at…"

Mary Adams replied Sep 3, 2012 to PhD in Intellectual Capital has Completed

5 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Muhammad Khalique

"Waltraut- Here's a great explanation from Compliance Week using Coke as an example.…"

Mary Adams replied Jul 31, 2012 to FASB anounces standard update on intangibles

2 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Waltraut Ritter

"It's great that you have revived this discussion John. In the past two years, I've c…"

Mary Adams replied Jun 21, 2012 to The value proposition for providing (intangible asset) services to SME's - SMB's...

13 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by John James O'Brien, CRM, MALT

"Peter - You bring up a lot of good points. When I talk about the risks in outsourci…"

Mary Adams replied Apr 28, 2012 to Outsourcing without collaboration – Potential for leakage of intangible capital?

5 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by Matthew Loxton

"Speaking as a former banker, I can attest that banks are making a judgment on IC--th…"

Mary Adams replied Dec 19, 2011 to My published journal article on IC

2 Dec 26, 2011
Reply by Md Habib Uz Zaman Khan

RSS

© 2021   Created by Mary Adams.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service