Pleased to publish here at ICKC, an IBCM© Research Presentation.
All Investment decisions shall necessarily be on the basis of Intangible Value Capital. Intangible facilitates converting a n-dimensional problem into n problems of one dimension. The subject - object distinction of Quantitative and Qualitative elements converge into a single metrics of energy force - Intangible.
Risk Appetite and Risk Culture, verily go abegging for Banking and Finance need necessarily be measured by Intangible. IIF Report on Banking elaborately describes the same with many a principle and recommendation but fails to converge into a single metrics on account of disparate object characteristics. That's the power of Intangible that can bring forth Enterprise Resource Control, effectively.
Calling upon the members of ICKC to collaborate with IBCM© Research on a number of initiatives. The one below is a slide presentation on Mandatory Grading for IPOs introduced by SEBI (Securities Exchange Board of India) but rendered ineffective by Rating Agencies. Letter reference to SEBI can be found herein.
Corporates should develop an in-house Intangible Value Capital system within without depending on Rating Agencies who have no capability to value the Intangible actions.
I welcome your comments.
1. IBCM© Research helps systematic development of Corporate Knowledge Database of Intangible Corporate Action crucial for Enterprise Resource Controls, hitherto not possible.
2. PE Investors or Banks decide based on inadequate data and no measured knowledge of the calibre of management. Regulators enter after the damage is done. IBCM© Research Corporate Rating corrects the lacuna by its unique 'due diligence' capabilities.
3. Untapped energy source by each building-block of just a set of 5 KPIs that IBCM© Research identifies as the energy waiting to happen - Tap it, productivity explodes.
4. Corporate Rating by each building-block to National grid of Corporate Rating is made possible by Intangible as zero once energised the theory of numbers.
5. Society is the greatest power source for Corporates from seeking funds for growth to market products. CSR is a built-in resource provider in every building block of a company, that IBCM© Research integrates into the atomic structure of management.
6. SEBI's introduction of Mandatory Grading for IPOs was indeed a challenging phenomenon. Using the same criteria would put forth the companies futuristic, by Corporate Rating. Link to know more of letter to SEBI - http://wp.me/p18MVb-fW
7. Easily extrapolate industry to National grid of Governance. Bangladesh or Greece or India or China or any country, will be better served by rating their Intangible Value Capital, for it derives a rating reflecting the hidden but unused power of energy force.
8. Not economic analysis but Intangible Value Capital, be it Corporate or Government that would be the deciding factor for any investments. "Due diligence' reports by Intangible Value Capital ensure sustainability of efficiency, values and profits.
9. DIY for Intangible Value Capital is a Balance Sheet of strategies you can refer and keep track anytime. M&A strategies that history proves of failures as mismatch of value system need measurement of Intangible Value Capital of the partners before acquisition for growth. The catchword is sustainability of values.
10. DIY - Corporate Rating - CSR integrated - by IBCM© Research is unique in the world of management, derived by Intangible.
11. IBCM© Research integrates Tangible results with Intangible action plan keeping track of accomplishments on Real-time.
A few tweets:
1. Corporates reporting system must be based on ratings of Qualitative elements. Jump out of GRI and GAAP. Know thy power.
2. Rating agencies shd comprehend a way to measure Qualitative elements. They remain not just unreliable but misleading
3. Investment decisions w/o Qualitative elements being rated r responsible for today's economic woes.
DIY for Intangible Value Capital Knowledge Base.
Jayaraman Rajah Iyer